Add ambiance and maximize your living room space with the Classic Flame Beverly Electric Fireplace. This home Theater organizer features shelves on each side, and a long shelf to fit all your TV's components above the firebox. It also features a multi-function remote that will control the flame effects and thermostat levels of your electric fireplace. The Beverly requires no exterior venting, so it can be placed on any wall of your home. It plugs into a standard household 120-volt outlet, and is very easy to assemble. Available in Cherry, Oak and Espresso Finish.
Heat Safe for TV's.
Electric Firebox and Flame:
- Center Shelf Dimension: 43" w x 6" h x 15" d
- Side Shelf Dimensions: 7.75" w x 10.75" h x 14.25" d
- Safe for use with modern TV's - The heat will not affect plasma or LCD screens
- Four independent side shelfs for storage
- Slight distressing may be present in finish
- Built-in multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management channels to hide all the unsightly cables easily.
- Mantels are constructed from the finest quality hardwood solids and furniture hardwood veneers
- Energy saving all LED technology – no need to change bulbs and costs less to operate
- Requires no venting or gas lines
- Upgraded realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Working glass doors
- Large viewable area
- Digital thermostat with numerical readout
- Electronic timer function with automatic shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours and features a 2 minute fade out
- 5 flame brightness settings
- On screen indicator works from remote or manual controls
- 5 button remote control included
- Fan-forced heat quietly provides up to 4,600 BTUs/hr (1350 watts) of instant warmth (provides supplemental heat for up to 400 sq ft)
- Four season enjoyment – flame operates with or without heater turned on
- Thermostat controls temperature automatically
- Safe-to-touch glass remains cool whether heater is operating or is off – child safety screen covers heater vent
< 4,600BTU is about 1300 Watts of power. This can comfortably heat about 400 square feet.
- Multi-Function "slim-line" remote controls all effects independently
- With the push of a button from any spot in the room, you can begin to enjoy the fireplace experience
- Simply plug it into a standard household electrical (120V) outlet
- Economical to operate* and easy to set up
- ClassicFlame Electric Fireplaces include a 10-year Limited Warranty